Wireless Billing Associate
The Basic Summary
A Level I Wireless Billing Associate is responsible for the review and validation of wireless carrier invoices for our client’s telecommunication services. The associate is responsible for the identification, review, and approval of carrier billing anomalies. The associate will verify service orders for accuracy in pricing and implementation, as well as initiating and monitoring carrier disputes as necessary.
A Level I Wireless Billing Associate should maintain a humble, learner spirit and place the needs of the company, team, and coworkers above own desires or needs. The associate should demonstrate a commitment to doing what is right and be honest and sincere in all interactions with clients and coworkers. The associate should manage personal work time responsibly and efficiently, ensuring personal conversations, phone calls and personal internet usage are kept to a minimum. Associate should seek to serve other team members when all individual responsibilities are caught up. The associate is responsible for maintaining excellence in relationships with clients, maintaining standards and conduct that reflect One Source values, and setting an example for others to follow.
- Uphold professional and timely communication with clients, coworkers, and vendors.
- Provide a consistent, “concierge” level of outstanding service to clients.
- Develop knowledge in interpreting and reconciling wireless carrier invoices.
- Review and identify invoice anomalies using predefined criteria in specified timeframe.
- Develop understanding of One Source billing procedures, processing tools, and databases.
- Develop basic knowledge of wireless service provider product offerings, pricing, and processes
- Participate in resolving wireless invoice issues and scheduled audit projects.
- Maintain satisfactory performance metrics.
- Reconcile pricing and notify management of pertinent changes impacting One Source and One Source clients.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by management
- Customer service experience strongly preferred
- Ability to read and interpret wireless invoices, contracts and other detailed documents
- Ability to interpret and logically apply information received
- Ability to solve complex problems and apply critical thinking skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proven aptitude for learning about technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interactions with customers and service providers
- Experience operating in a fast-paced environment with a calm demeanor, maintaining a learner’s spirit and a win-win attitude
- Must be able to work a full-time 40-hour work week (Monday – Friday) which may include occasional overtime
- Experience in the communications or wireless industry a plus