Sales Support Administrative Assistant
The Basic Summary
A Sales Support Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support and assistance in organization and gathering of information for potential customers, and assisting the On-Boarding Coordinator with on-boarding newly signed customers. The associate is responsible for maintaining excellence in relationships with vendors as well as maintain standards and conduct that reflect One Source value. This is not a sales position.
- Organize data and invoices received from potential clients
- Contact vendors and providers to gather account details
- Assist in the building of new client asset inventory and billing information.
- Assist in the on-boarding of new clients.
- Manage work time responsibly and efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree preferred, but not required. Individuals in process of completing a Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree will also be considered.
- Microsoft Office experience required and general aptitude for learning about technology
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask if needed
- Critical thinking skills as well as ability to think ‘outside the box’
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Customer service experience preferred.