The Basic Summary
Am Entry Level Product Support Associate I is responsible for providing cost effective and timely solutions while maintaining excellent service levels that are essential to the operations of our clients and/or potential clients. The associate is responsible for maintaining excellence in relationships with clients, vendors and sales partners; maintain standards and conduct that reflect One Source values and set an example for others to follow.
- Prepare quotes, solutions and paperwork for each customer.
- Contact vendors and providers to ensure client account records are accurate and remain up to date.
- Answer telecommunications questions specific to product and pricing as they arise.
- Review customer services and invoices as requested.
- Provide explanation and clarification of their solutions to other departments and sales partners as necessary.
- Assist with major projects as assigned by management. Projects may include but are not limited to analyzing services for Enterprise clients.
- Manage work time responsibly and efficiently. Seek to serve other team members when all individual responsibilities are caught up.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree required. Individuals in process of completing a Bachelor’s degree will also be considered.
- Customer service experience strongly preferred
- Ability to read and interpret invoices, contracts and other detailed documents
- Microsoft Office experience required and general aptitude for learning about technology
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask if needed
- Critical thinking skills as well as ability to think ‘outside the box’
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
|Job Category||Business Analysis|