Associate Customer Success Manager
The Basic Summary
One Source Communications defines Customer Success as an elevated and more proactive form of Account Management. Associate Customer Success Managers are responsible for supporting internal Customer Success Managers to consistently ensure customers achieve sustainable results through ongoing engagement and consultative support of client’s business goals.
Associate Customer Success Managers help to cultivate long-term, trusting, and consultative partnerships with customers by leveraging strong familiarity with customers’ operating environments and by continually working to maximize the value One Source delivers to clients. Associate Customer Success Managers exhibit enthusiasm and proactive coordination across all One Source teams to ensure customers enjoy streamlined, value-adding experiences with One Source.
- Support One Source’s Customer Success Managers to develop and solidify relationships with contacts at every level of the client organization
- Demonstrate extraordinary level of customer service and ensure outstanding customer experiences
- Assist Customer Success Mangers with internal research and tracking of customer orders and solution optimizations
- Manage client’s issue resolution processes and escalations
- Develop regular client presentations to outline recommended proposals, implemented savings, technology upgrades and general account status
- Support the creation of quarterly executive presentations to C-Suite client contacts
- Maintain familiarity of relevant technology, based on client portfolio and One Source product set
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Two or more years customer service and/or major account management experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret invoices, contracts and other detailed documents
- Microsoft Office Proficiency and general aptitude for learning about technology
- Ability to travel as needed preferred