- Oversee purchase of hardware, software, licenses, and supplies in collaboration with the company’s IT Service Delivery team in Greenville, NC.
- Coordinate the purchase of $1M+ of equipment for the company working with management and supplier vendors to leverage volume discounts
- Place orders with vendors, following stringent procedures, and track orders through delivery and implementation.
- Organize, document, and maintain equipment inventory accurately.
- Update project managers, stakeholders, tracking systems, with progress of all purchase orders
- Working knowledge of information technology, IT sourcing, contracting, procurement, and accounting procedures for booking assets.
- Experience with IT technology procurement through channel partners and other sources
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, critical/analytical thinking, and attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of IT contract agreements, measurable performance KPIs, and service levels to meet business objectives.
- Applicant for this position must possess the ability to independently prepare, study, evaluate, and modify contracts for the company.
- Experience with ConnectWise or similar platform is required.
Click Apply Now to get the process started.