A desktop support technician is responsible for providing assistance with hardware and software on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will have experience in, but not limited to, configuring new laptops/desktops, software maintenance and troubleshooting network related issues. Must be able to work as part of a team and communicate well with others.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot Windows OS.
- Experience with Windows Server OS
- Experience with Active Directory and Office365
- Networking experience preferred
- Ability to be organized and detailed
- Experience with Cisco Meraki is preferred
Our Competitive Compensation Package Includes:
- 100% Company-Paid Health Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance