The Basic Summary
A Wireline Orders Facilitator is responsible for responding to the client order needs, gathering information and directing the orders to the Wireline Orders team. The associate must demonstrate professional communication in both written and verbal correspondence. The associate is responsible for maintaining excellence in relationships with clients, maintain standards and conduct that reflect One Source values and set an example for others to follow.
- Maintain professional communication and courtesy in every interaction with clients and coworkers.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and use discernment on internal escalation process, including notification to both management and other relevant OSC associates regarding critical client issues.
- Develop an understanding of core telecommunications technology, products and services. Become familiar with developing telecommunications technology, pricing and promotions. Begin to establish an understanding of external carrier orders systems and processes, including acceptable time frames for specific order types and products.
- Begin to develop an understanding solutions data, carrier billing platforms, customer service records and previous order records.
- Process basic orders and complete within acceptable time frames as set forth by management to meet customer expectations in alignment with industry standard.
- Manages personal work time responsibly and efficiently, insuring personal conversations, phone calls and internet usage are kept to a minimum.
- Effectively support inbound call and email handling for client order needs. Gather appropriate client information as established by the Wireline orders protocol and open internal company orders within the appropriate order tracking database.
- Customer service experience strongly preferred
- The ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions is required
- Microsoft Office Proficiency and general aptitude for learning about technology
- Network certifications helpful but not required