The Basic Summary
Level 1 Wireless Orders Associate is responsible for providing outstanding service to One Source clients for their mobile service needs. The Orders Associate is responsible for procuring client mobile service requests via phone, email and web. The associate will develop understanding of the mobile technology, products, and services in order to provide creative solutions to client requests. The ability to adapt and work well individually and as a team player is essential. Additionally, the Orders Associate is responsible in maintaining standards and conduct that reflect One Source values and set an example for others to follow.
- Maintain a positive and consistent level of “concierge” service to clients creating an outstanding experience; serve every client in a way that you want to be served.
- Maintain a humble “learner” spirit regardless of position. Place the needs of the clients, company, and team above own desires and needs and in doing so, influence others to follow your example.
- Uphold professional and courteous communication with clients and team.
- Maintain up-to-date product, carrier, and industry knowledge.
- Develop ability to navigate, utilize and maintain all pertinent internal databases.
- Manage work time responsibly and efficiently, seeking to serve other team members.
- Encourage collaboration with others in the company to ensure client, company, department, and individual goals are achieved and details are accurately considered.
- Promote a disciplined work ethic setting realistic expectations and always striving to go above and beyond what is expected.
- Develop ability to write clear and concise correspondence.
- Develop ability to solve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. The individual should be able to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several variables.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and database software.
- Customer service and/or Wireless industry experience strongly preferred
- Ability to read and interpret invoices, contracts and other detailed documents
- Microsoft Office Proficiency and general aptitude for learning about technology
|Job Category||Service Delivery|