The Basic Summary
A Product Support Associate I is responsible for providing cost effective and timely solutions while maintaining excellent service levels that are essential to the operations of our clients and/or potential clients. The associate is responsible for maintaining excellence in relationships with clients, vendors and sales partners; maintain standards and conduct that reflect One Source values and set an example for others to follow.
Demonstrate a clear understanding and use discernment on internal escalation process, including notification to both management and other relevant OSC associates regarding critical client issues.
- Work closely with Sales Partners and Customer Success Managers to prepare quotes, solutions and paperwork.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with vendors/providers.
- Contact vendors and providers to ensure client account records are accurate and remain up-to-date.
- Answer telecommunications questions specific to product and pricing as they arise.
- Review customer services and invoices as requested.
- Provide price quotes and comparative solutions.
- Provide explanation and clarification of their solutions to other departments and sales partners as necessary.
- Assist with major projects as assigned by management. Projects may include but is not limited to analyzing services and documenting previous savings for Enterprise clients.
- Manage work time responsibly and efficiently. Seek to serve other team members when all individual responsibilities are caught up.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer service experience strongly preferred
- Ability to read and interpret invoices, contracts and other detailed documents
- Microsoft Office Proficiency and general aptitude for learning about technology
|Job Category||Business Analysis|