The Basic Summary
Customer Success Managers are responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with clients in order to maintain a level of excellent service. Customer Success Managers are often the face of One Source to our clients and as such they should maintain the high standards and conduct that reflect One Source values and set an example for others to follow. While this is not a sales position, Customer Success Managers are responsible for helping existing clients understand the cost and productivity benefits of various complex technology solutions and securing implementation orders for recommended solutions. The position will require quick, strategic thinking and extremely polished communication skills. The highest level of professionalism is essential for success in this position.
- Maintain professional communication and courtesy in every interaction with clients and coworkers.
- Demonstrate a commitment to an extraordinary level of customer service and creating outstanding customer service experiences. Communicate with clients about general issues and/or changes related to their account with One Source or their service providers.
- Develop and present regular client presentations to explain recommended proposals, implemented savings, technology upgrades and general account status and overview. Presentations are generally made in person or via scheduled webinars.
- Know the granular details of each assigned client’s account. Maintain an understanding of each client’s current business needs. Develop and solidify relationships with each contact through ‘personal’ touches based on One Source account activity.
- Engage with appropriate contacts at every level of client organizations regularly in order to encourage trust and use of One Source services. Use every opportunity to strengthen relationships with clients.
- Participate in the established onboarding process for new clients. Be prepared for onboarding meetings by compiling relevant resources and information. Work with other teams and departments to organize and share information that will help streamline the process.
- Facilitate prompt resolution for issues and concerns by gathering information, assessing needs and involving other departments as necessary.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and use discernment on internal escalation process, including notification to both management and other relevant OSC associates regarding critical client issues.
- Maintain records for clients of all documented savings partnering with Analysts and other departments as necessary. Compile information and create extensive reports detailing clients’ communication spend/savings over time. Review internal databases to compile all pertinent information.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of telecommunications providers, services, and continue to learn how to apply information to clients’ infrastructure.
- Maintain understanding of specific roles and responsibilities of each One Source department and be able to explain to clients. Escalate client concerns to department management as necessary. Provide regular updates on high risk clients.
- Participate in department meetings. Prepare research and presentations for meetings as assigned.
- Manage work time responsibly and efficiently. Seek to serve other team members when all individual responsibilities are caught up.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two or more years customer service and/or major account management experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret invoices, contracts and other detailed documents
- Microsoft Office Proficiency and general aptitude for learning about technology
|Job Category||Customer Success|